Letters from Sevda is a feature in which I write down my current thoughts and reach out to you in a more personal way. I want to take you along with me on this journey I am on.
I feel like I am at a point where my life is just stagnating right now. I want to move forward but am not sure of how to do so. I struggle to try the next step because I am afraid of falling. This November I want to change that. I will start applying to my top choice of colleges and take charge of my life.
Because of all these thoughts that have been bottling up inside of me I decided to give the Day Zero Project, a challenge to try to achieve 101 goals in 1001 days, a try.
Inspired by this project I want to try my own personalized version called 30 in 365 in which I will tackle my 30 goals and try to live life to the fullest. I will update this list each month adding pictures for each achieved goal.
My challenge starts NOW and I want to finish this list before I start my studies next fall. Here are my 30 in 365:
Do Volunteer Work
- Get Accepted To The University Of My Choice
- Get A Polaroid Camera
- Spend Hours In An Old Book Shop Exploring
- Attend An Open Air Movie Screening Of A Classic Movie
- Achieve My Fitness and Health Goals
- Watch A Musical/Ballet
- Celebrate My 20th Birthday
Write A Letter To Myself To Open In 365 Days
- Visit Paris Again (Maybe Disneyland?)
- Learn To Make Proper Crepes
- Watch The Sunrise And Set In The Same Day
- Admit That I Was Wrong About Something
- Get A Meaningful Tattoo
- Adopt A Dog
- Pay Off All My Debts
- Design Clothes For Myself
- Swim with Dolphins
- Read A Book In Spanish/ French
- Go To An Outdoor Concert
- Take A Class (Language, Art)
- Go On A Roadtrip
- Try A New Recipe Each Month
- Visit Another Continent
- Kiss In The Rain
- Watch A Meteor Shower
- Leave An Inspirational Note Inside A Book For Someone To Find
- Learn How To Skip A Stone Across A Lake
- Make A Wish When Seeing A Shooting Star
- Make Money By Doing Something I Truly Love
I am really excited since I feel like this will help me move forward and make me happier after all. Did you ever try anything similar? How did it go?